By Kathryn Tucker Windham
Debts of ghostly and non secular happenings at 13 destinations all through Mississippi.
Read Online or Download 13 Mississippi Ghosts and Jeffrey PDF
Similar supernatural books
The last word fortunate holiday offers John Harris and his relatives the chance to meet their wildest goals. yet all goals have a darker facet, and John's prior isn't distant, able to succeed in via to solid its shadow.
One hundred years in the past, their new domestic used to be the scene for unusual occasions that can't simply be defined. As John feels his previous draw ever closer, he is familiar with that he needs to stand up to his private fears if he's to avoid background repeating itself.
And because the earlier and current collide, a strength past his regulate or comprehension is seeking one, ultimate conflict.
Don't leave out this exciting selection of romance, suspense and a touch of paranormal from big apple occasions bestselling writer Heather Graham. Bestselling titles include:
• The Island: On a weekend holiday Beth Anderson is unnerved while a walk at the seashore unearths what seems to be a cranium. As a stranger methods, Beth panics and covers the proof. but if she later returns to the seashore, the cranium is long gone. decided to discover strong facts to convey to the police, Beth digs deeper into the secret of the cranium. ..
• Ghost stroll: Nikki DuMonde's latest worker is status on the finish of her mattress at 4 o'clock within the morning begging for aid. It's a comic story, correct? in addition to, as supervisor of a profitable New Orleans haunted-tour corporation, Nikki doesn't scare simply. yet within the mild of day, harsh truth units in as a police officer informs her that Andy used to be brutally murdered—at the precise time Nikki swears the distraught lady used to be in her room.
• Killing Kelly: taking part in a malicious diva on a favored daylight hours cleaning soap, actress Kelly Trent has garnered greater than her fair proportion of hate mail. She doesn't think a person would truly confuse her together with her personality, but if an coincidence at the set hits too shut for the producers' convenience, Kelly is unceremoniously wear hiatus.
• The imaginative and prescient: whilst Deep Down Salvage starts off the quest for the Josephine Marie, it kind of feels like all different dive. .. till Genevieve Wallace sees the imaginative and prescient of a useless girl within the water, her vacant eyes uninteresting into Genevieve's very soul. Terrified and pressured through what she observed, Genevieve is haunted via the reminiscence, yet no one—including her diving companion Thor Thompson—believes her. whilst a useless girl washes up on shore, each person assumes this is often Genevieve's "vision," yet Genevieve is aware the reality: the lifeless lady isn't the ghost she observed yet one other sufferer of an identical brutal killer.
Jules Verne, one of many founding fathers of technological know-how fiction, was once the writer of such exciting and perennial favorites as world wide in 80 Days, trip to the heart of the Earth, and Twenty Thousand Leagues below the ocean, in addition to greater than sixty different novels of experience and exploration.
- The Moon
- Angel & Faith Season 10 12
- Cum For Bigfoot 2 (Monster Sex Series, Book 2)
- The Taker (The Taker Trilogy, Book 1)
Extra info for 13 Mississippi Ghosts and Jeffrey
Don't let anything happen to them. " He pulled the old black man into his arms, and if there were tears, only the two of them knew. Thus began Uncle Eb's role as protector of the Gordon family and their property. Late every afternoon he would begin his rounds, checking to make sure the gates were closed and the doors to the big house were locked (they had never been locked before), that the fires were safely banked, and that no strangers were lurking about the place. He moved a pallet to the wide upstairs hall, putting it just outside Annie's door.
Better than any, maybe. They used to tell about a drunk passenger who went to sleep in the day coach of a train chugging through southern Mississippi. The conductor came through the coach taking up tickets, and waked the snoring man to ask where he was going. "I'm going to Hell," the passenger replied. "All right. Go back to sleep. I'll put you off at Beauregard," the conductor said. That was the kind of reputation the town had. Such a reputation was not entirely undeserved. Beauregard had seven saloons lined up along the railroad tracks, saloons so big and so busy that visitors from cities such as Jackson, Vicksburg, or even New Orleans itself were amazed and impressed.
One of the victims Suddenly at the edge of the Trace, Hare saw a beautiful white horse. Page 51 begged to have his watch returned to him. It was a family heirloom, he said. Hare was moved by the man's family pride, and he agreed to return the timepiece. Hare held a lantern high so that the light would fall on the pile of stolen jewelry and he could select the watch the man prized so highly. The lantern illumined the watchand Hare's face. Two days later when Hare was in a fine tailoring shop in Baltimore trying to decide between a crimson silk coat and a bold plaid jacket, the owner of the watch appeared in the store, recognized Hare, and had him arrested.