By Lara Parker
Dark Shadows’s most well liked characters, Barnabas Collins and Angelique, have been endlessly certain by means of love and hate. Now actress Lara Parker, Angelique herself, tells the tale of ways all of it started. The rushing inheritor of a brand new England transport multi-millionaire, Barnabas Collins captures the center of the beautiful, younger Angelique amidst the sensual great thing about Martinique, her island domestic. yet Angelique’s short happiness is doomed whilst Barnabas deserts her and turns into engaged to a different. With this one betrayal, Barnabas unleashes an evil that may torment him forever. For Angelique isn't any traditional girl. Raised within the mysterious black paintings of voodoo witchcraft, she some time past pledged her soul to darkness and have become immortal. Vowing to break Barnabas, a vengeful Angelique damns him to everlasting existence as a vampire—a significant other to accompany her perpetually. Little does Angelique comprehend the intensity of Barnabas’s fury....
Read Online or Download Angelique's Descent (Dark Shadows, Book 1) PDF
Similar supernatural books
The final word fortunate holiday supplies John Harris and his kin the chance to meet their wildest goals. yet all desires have a darker part, and John's earlier is rarely distant, able to succeed in via to forged its shadow.
One hundred years in the past, their new domestic used to be the scene for unusual occasions that can't simply be defined. As John feels his prior draw ever closer, he is familiar with that he needs to stand up to his inner most fears if he's to avoid background repeating itself.
And because the earlier and current collide, a strength past his regulate or comprehension is seeking one, ultimate conflict.
Don't leave out this exciting choice of romance, suspense and a touch of paranormal from manhattan occasions bestselling writer Heather Graham. Bestselling titles include:
• The Island: On a weekend holiday Beth Anderson is unnerved whilst a walk at the seashore unearths what seems to be a cranium. As a stranger methods, Beth panics and covers the proof. but if she later returns to the seashore, the cranium is long gone. made up our minds to discover strong proof to carry to the police, Beth digs deeper into the secret of the cranium. ..
• Ghost stroll: Nikki DuMonde's most recent worker is status on the finish of her mattress at 4 o'clock within the morning begging for support. It's a comic story, correct? in addition to, as supervisor of a profitable New Orleans haunted-tour corporation, Nikki doesn't scare simply. yet within the gentle of day, harsh truth units in as a police officer informs her that Andy used to be brutally murdered—at the precise time Nikki swears the distraught girl was once in her room.
• Killing Kelly: enjoying a malicious diva on a favored sunlight hours cleaning soap, actress Kelly Trent has garnered greater than her justifiable share of hate mail. She doesn't think someone would truly confuse her together with her personality, but if an coincidence at the set hits too shut for the producers' convenience, Kelly is unceremoniously wear hiatus.
• The imaginative and prescient: whilst Deep Down Salvage starts the search for the Josephine Marie, it sort of feels like all different dive. .. till Genevieve Wallace sees the imaginative and prescient of a useless lady within the water, her vacant eyes dull into Genevieve's very soul. Terrified and careworn by way of what she observed, Genevieve is haunted by means of the reminiscence, yet no one—including her diving companion Thor Thompson—believes her. whilst a useless girl washes up on shore, every body assumes this is often Genevieve's "vision," yet Genevieve understands the reality: the lifeless girl isn't the ghost she observed yet one other sufferer of an analogous brutal killer.
Jules Verne, one of many founding fathers of technological know-how fiction, was once the writer of such exciting and perennial favorites as world wide in 80 Days, trip to the guts of the Earth, and Twenty Thousand Leagues lower than the ocean, in addition to greater than sixty different novels of event and exploration.
- The World's Most Haunted Places, Revised Edition: From the Secret Files of Ghostvillage.com
- Angel & Faith Season 10 3
- Doctor Sleep (The Shining, Book 2)
- Dark Need (The Dead Man, Book 20)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 10 10
Extra info for Angelique's Descent (Dark Shadows, Book 1)
Her voice, the first Sylvie had heard of it, was as raspy as if she spoke around a mouthful of feathers. Swiveling her head, the preppie girl glanced from the not-cop to her sister, trying to decide. “Alekta,” he said. “We came here to ask for help. ” “She should prostrate herself—” the pale, leather-clad woman argued. “Alekta,” he repeated, and she fell silent, sulking. “I think you put a bit too much hero worship into whatever summoning spell you used to get them,” Sylvie said. ” He sighed, brown eyes downcast.
Creation of matter— The files inside, she thought. He’d transformed paper to oak. Her files had just become woodwork, and wasn’t that one way to hide the evidence. He leaned forward. ” “I’m no murderer,” Sylvie said. ” Monsters, on the other hand, yeah, she’d killed those in quantity. “They think otherwise, and they get a little . . ” “Good to love your job,” Sylvie said. Empty words to go with her empty mind. He sighed. “I am a god, Sylvie, whether you choose to believe me or not. But I was once a policeman, so let me save you some time.
He slumped forward, head in his hands. “That’s efficient,” she said. She flipped through the first report. Not local, these boys. Chicago. She frowned. She hated Chicago—all that concrete, those looming high-rise buildings, and the poor man’s ocean. Couldn’t hold a candle to the tropics. She found the Polaroid again of Brandon moving away from the camera’s eye. “That’s the most recent one,” Dunne said, his voice rough. “It was taken the night he was abducted. ” Sylvie noted the cream-and-green sweater, the nice watch, the glittering gems in his ears.